Nandini’s main gift and passion is to support and guide women realigning with their Sacred Feminine Nature. Nandini empowers women who have lost intimate connection with their body, wisdom and femininity to rediscover and celebrate their magnetic female power, live on purpose and create more balance in their life. Nandini is, in her own words, a ‘modern yogini in progress’, she is a sacred feminine awakener & healer, a yoga and meditation teacher, and an entrepreneur. Nandini is the founder of the Empowered Feminine Festival and the Shakti Yoga Temple. She is also the co-manager of InSync Body Mind Life with her husband Kieran O’Callaghan.
Find out more about Nandini and her practice at
About Laughter Yoga
Laughter Yoga is a unique exercise routine that combines laughter exercises with yogic breathing which brings in more oxygen to the body and brain making one feel more energetic, happier and healthier. It is a powerful cardio workout.
There’s no need to have a sense of humor to practice Laughter yoga, just a desire to play the game of laughter! Everyone is welcome!
What are the benefits?
- It decreases the negative effects of stress on your body which is the root cause of all illness.
- Laughter Yoga is a single exercise that deals with physical, mental and emotional stress simultaneously.
- It strengthens the immune system, lowers blood pressure, controls blood sugar and keeps your heart healthy.
- It is a powerful antidote against depression and anxiety.
- It makes you more attractive.
- It connects you with your blissful nature.
Here is how the session goes:
- Welcome and introduction (5 minutes)
- Gentle chair yoga (5 minutes)
- Laughter warm ups (5 minutes)
- Laughter exercises (15 minutes)
- Short laughter meditation & completion (5 minutes)